Bore Pumps Adelaide
Davey Dynajet XJ70P with pressure switch is ideal for average to large-sized, single and double-storey homes to use for drawing water from a level that is below the pump, such as in a buried or partially buried tank. Moreover, they are perfect for domestic irrigation application from shallow wells or sand spears.
- Single-stage jet assisted centrifugal with closed vane impeller.
- 303 stainless steel pump shaft.
- Internal suction side check valve fitted.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- O-ring casing seals.
- Pressure switch control with adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressure.
The Motor is Davey manufactured with Class F insulation. It has a permanently split capacitor design and protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
- Manufactured from the highest quality corrosion-resistant material
- Compact base mounting for quick and easy installation
- Fully adjustable pressure switch allows for installation adjustments
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent start
- Every tank and pump unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required