Davey RainBank can typically save up to 40% of water supplied from the mains, helping to preserve our precious resource
• RainBank KRB1 provides adequate pressure (300kPa) for single storey homes
• Seamlessly switches between tank water and mains water, to supply up to two toilets, plus laundry and for garden watering
• Supplied with an HP45-05 pump, top entry float and also available in a floatless version for flooded suction applications
Available in-store only
RainBank KRB1 is ideal for metropolitan rainwater harvesting on homes, toilet blocks and garden irrigation.
Rainbank KRB1 – $900 inc. GST
- RainBank automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply, so there is no need for consumer intervention.
- Feedback lights to indicate water source and faults.
- Unique patented, yet uncomplicated technology, providing a dependable solution to rainwater harvesting.
- Environmentally friendly:
– Saving water
– Reduced inflow to stormwater systems
– No re-pumping of mains water
– Low power consumption in standby
- No solenoid valves used
- Provides seamless mains back-up in the event of no rainwater or electrical interruptions, for consumer convenience and comfort.
- Adaptable to existing pumps and rainwater tanks, to reduce waste and use existing resources.
- Built-in backflow protection valve (dual check valve) in compliance with the requirements of AS/NZS 3500-1-2003 for added safety and assured protection of your mains water supply.
- Can be mounted on pump or on nearby wall for easier installation and to suit a variety of applications. Best mounted near the laundry and away from bedrooms.
- Simple to install with no adjustment necessary, saving time and money at installation.