“A” suffix models are equipped with preset length float switch for automatic operation.
Double cased submersible dewatering sump pump. These submersible dewatering sump pumps feature a double case, which means it can operate in partially submerged installations.
Davey DC10A Sump Pump
Davey DC10A is a double cased submersible dewatering sump pump.
Clean water of neutral pH containing up to 10% of small soft organic solids (<10mm OD). Some accelerated wear should be expected while pumping hard solids in suspension.
- Domestic fountains or water falls
- Sump emptying
- Emergency flood relief
- Water transfer
- Pumping in partially submerged applications
Note: Not suitable for fish ponds or aquaculture
- Hard face silicon carbide / ceramic mechanical shaft seal in oil bath for added motor protection.
- Sand slinger lip seal for added protection and a long and reliable service life.
- Corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel fasteners for long service life and attractive, lasting appearance.
- Double case with full discharge flow past internal motor shell is able to operate in partially submerged installations and has better motor cooling for longer life.
- Automatic resetting thermal overload protects pump from overloading.