Commercial irrigation, booster stations, municipal water supply, flood irrigation, general transfer.
Cooling tower transfer, refrigeration systems, commercial fountains, condensate recovery, dairy wash down packages.
Dust suppression in mining & quarry applications, fume scrubbers for odour control, water treatment transfer & filtration.
Water circulation in large aquatic centres, backwash filtration in commercial pools, water features & commercial fountains.
Commercial heating, air conditioning systems, pressure boosting, cooling tower & fire service applications.
Non aggressive & non combustible liquids. Clean low viscous liquids free of fibres or particles.
Davey ISOspec design is in accordance with international standards of ISO2858, which means ISOspec Series pumps are interchangeable with other similar pumps, conforming to the same standards. This ensures a robust, long lasting, high performing product consumers have come to depend on from Davey.
- Bronze wear rings: Fitted as standard, replaceable front & rear wear rings with optional materials.
- Bronze impeller: In a closed design is fitted as standard to prevent corrosion in stationary or inactive situations.
- Pump Casing: High efficiency Cast Iron volute casings.
- Casing o-ring: Reusable o-rings in Nitrile for ease of re-assembly.
- Back pull-out design: Allowing for easy removal of rotating element without disturbing the pipework, lagging, motor or pump volute casing. This is proven to reduce downtime whilst performing routine maintenance.
- Enlarged shaft: Reduces shaft deflection.
- Shaft seal: Single, high quality John Crane or approved equivalent mechanical seal with carbon vs ceramic fitted as standard with other options such as Silicon vs Silicon or high temp also available.
- Tappings: Convenient suction & discharge pressure gauge tappings plus volute drain, fitted as standard to all ISOspec series pumps.
- Bearings: Heavy duty SKF or approved equivalent, greased for life, reducing maintenance. Housed within removable bearing cap cover assembly, protected by a quality manufactured lip seal reducing ingress of moisture or foreign matter.