Davey Supercell Pressure Tank P series
- Supercell 8P – 8 litres, 1000 kPa max
- Supercell 18P – 18 litres, 1000 kPa max
- Supercell 40P – 40 litres, 1000 kPa max
- Supercell 60P – 60 litres, 1000 kPa max
Davey SuperCell steel tanks
Davey SuperCell steel tanks incorporate the latest internal designs for long tank life.
Heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets all major worldwide requirements for potable water applications.
Pressure Tank Applications
- Household, farm or industrial water pressure systems.
- Hydronic heating system expansion tanks.
- Water hammer arrestor systems.
- Mains water toilet flushing systems.
- Captive diaphragm held firmly in a central position.
- Less movement allowing use of a thicker reinforced diaphragm material than a bag or bladder tank for longer life.
- Heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets all major worldwide requirements for potable water applications.
- Safe potable grade virgin polypropylene liner seals the water from the tank shell.
- Deep drawn steel shell with appliance like 2 part polyurethane enamel finish and epoxy primer.
- Patented stainless steel water connection seals water and air chambers ensuring a complete leak free and maintenance free pressure vessel.
- Every tank is individually tested.
Used as storage units for water under pressure in household, farm or industrial applications, Pressure Tanks are an important for solving the problem where pumps cycle on/off, which can burn pumps out quicker.
Davey Supercell pressure tanks are complete with an enamel finish , to ensure a long life and protection against rusting and the effects of UV light.