Onga Hi-FLO 143 Pumps
Onga Hi-FLO 143 Pumps – The Onga 14 Series are general purpose pumps that are suitable for high head water transfer, tank filling, irrigation and circulation duties. Flows of up to 500 litres per minute or heads over 40 metres are available from this range.
Onga is a leader in the use of injection moulding for pump components. This is evident in the 14 series, which couples hydraulic design and corrosion-resistant high grade moulded materials.
Hi- Flo 14 series Features
- Award winning Hi-flo impeller for high pressure, high flow, and great efficiency with lower operating cost.
- Moulded pump casing which is lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- TEFC water-proof and vermin-proof motor.
- In-built thermal overload protection.
- Single or three phase option available for model 143.
- High Head Water Transfer
- Domestic Applications
Download Brochure Here
Click Here for 14 Series Data Sheet