Onga Pantera PPP Pool Pumps – Onga PPP 1100
Onga Pantera pool pumps have been specifically designed to incorporate features that will provide reliable and efficient pump operation. Onga PPP 1100 is a pool pump with Max flow of 400 L/m and Max pressure of 19 m head.
Onga PPP1100 Pool Pump
Onga PPP1100 pump is suitable for in-ground and above-ground pool installations.
The new technology wet end design integrates a unique moulded end-shield cover and lip seal protecting the motor from water damage making this range ideal for in-ground or above ground pools.
- IP55 (TEFC) Motor protects against water and dust whilst keeping your motor cooler.
- Stainless steel shaft extends the life of the pump.
- Unique plastic end shield yoke with lip seal protects motor from water ingress.
- 2 motor shaft water deflectors direct water away from the motor shaft providing double insurance in corrosion protection.
- Easy-to-remove large hair and lint pot fitted with a teflon impregnated O-ring.
- Rapid self priming operation improves the pumps efficiency.
- Electrical approval means your motor is totally safe and tested for your protection.
- Elevated pump base keeps the pump away from ground debris and moisture.
- Unique universal barrel unions make installation easier.
- Onga PPP550 – 0.55kW (3/4hp)
- Onga PPP750 – 0.75kW (1hp)
- Onga PPP1100 – 1.0kW (1 1/4hp)
- Onga PPP1500 – 1.2kW (1 1/2hp)
- Onga PPP1500H – 1.5kW (2hp)
|Maximum Flow||500 lpm|
|Maximum Pressure||21 m head|
|Power Output||0.55kW – 1.1kW|
|Power Supply||SinglePhase, 240 Volt AC, 50 Hz|