Davey General Purpose Dewatering Pumps
General purpose dewatering sump pumps for water transfer or removal. Able to pump grey water of neutral pH containing up to 10% small soft solids or 1% fine solids.
Available in-store only
Davey Dewatering Pumps
Portable electric Davey General Purpose Dewatering Pumps up to 400W nominal output.
- Dewatering of cellars, garages, ditches, pits & ponds
- Pumping clean or slightly dirty water
- Sump emptying
- Decorative water features
“A” suffix models equipped with preset length float switch for automatic operation
Model Numbers: D10A, D15A, D25A, D40A & D40M
Features & Benefits
- Open impeller, centrifugal design able to pump small soft solids in suspension
- Double mechanical shaft seal in oil bath added motor pretection & provide long service life
- Sand slinger lip seal added protection
- Automatic resetting thermal overload protected against overloading
- 10m long with 3 pin power plug allow easy connect to power supply
Download Small Dewatering Pumps Datasheet here.