A Davey DynaJet XJ Spearpoint pump is an ideal solution for domestic irrigation from shallow wells or sand spears.
With options to add a Torrium2 controller and/or a 40P pressure tank, the XJ series is reliable and economical, with proven performance.
The DynaJet XJ water pressure systems have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
Available in-store only
Davey DynaJet XJ pump is an ideal solution for domestic irrigation from shallow wells or sand spears.
Feature and Benefits
• Manufactured from highest quality corrosion-resistant materials
• Compact footprint for quick and easy installation
• TEFC motor – corrosion-resistant and excludes dust and dirt
• Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
• Every unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
• Low maintenance
• Easy to service if required
• Reliable and proven performance
• Ideal for domestic irrigation from shallow wells or sand spears
• Overhead or high tank filling
• Pressure boosting
• Water transfer
Models in the range include:
- XJ50 – max. flow up to 50 lpm
- XJ70 – max. flow up to 70 lpm
- XJ90 – max. flow up to 90 lpm